Monday, June 29, 2009

My Well Deserved Vacation

Is currently being taken by your truly. I have been in need of a vacation for a while now, and seeing as I can't afford anything, I have been waiting on my ever so patient parents to tell me that we are going on a family vacation. That finally happened and I am enjoying myself quite nicely.

We are currently in Port St. Lucie, Florida, which is relatively close to Fort Pierce, staying with my Uncle Paul. He lives about 20 minutes to the beach, so it's a pretty nice gig he has going on here. It's a nice town, seems like a place I could see myself living in one day. But for now I am cool staying with my homeboys in Athens.

I will share some more inspiring wisdom later, for now, I believe I have a beach to get to and a sunburn to work on.

-Andy

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah man! Don't forget to share this wisedom of yours!!
    _Phillip-Fuqua

    ReplyDelete