Thursday, June 25, 2009

Manna From Heaven (Exodus 16)

Man did God show up last night! I was stressing pretty bad beforehand (seriously thought I was gonna throw up a couple times, one of which happened to be right before I went on stage). Luckily God calmed my nerves and gave me the peace I needed to preach His word.

Wesley was out of town so I felt as if I was "in charge" of the youth group, and I gotta tell ya, it's a LOT of work! Seriously my body is still aching from last night! It's a pretty tough gig, but when you see six hands go up when you give the invitation it reminds you how worth it everything really is! One of the main things I hit during my talk was that Jesus is more than enough for anything you might be going through. We need to remember that whenever we go through hardships it's comforting to know that what He went through for us on the cross was so much worse than anything we could ever imagine, and He endured!! Christianity isn't about what we can get out of God, it's about what we can do for Him!

Again, pretty awesome night last night, although very exhausting. The link should be online soon.

-Andy

EDIT:
Here is the link to the sermon (for those who might be interested)

No comments:

Post a Comment