Sunday, June 7, 2009

Becoming the Voice

So this blog post is really just gonna be someone else's blog post, but I loved the wisdom when I read this.


I absolutely love Pastor Steven Furtick. I love listening to him speak, his audaciousness in the church, and how he truly believes God can and will provide if we are willing to step out. Even though he is only 29, he has so much wisdom and I love reading his blog and learning from him however I can. 

What a powerful word of wisdom for us! I AM the voice! After reading this I began to examine my own life and try to see what it is I am communicating to others, not only through my words, but also through my actions, and I have come to this conclusion: I can do better.

I think we all can. I believe we all need improvement in just about any area you can think of. None of us are perfect, but we can't use that as an excuse to not step out and try to improve. We all need to strive to be more Christ-like, not just through our words, but through our actions and how we live. 

We are constantly communicating whether we say anything or not. Keep your body in check to make sure your actions truly speak louder than words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment