Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Internship

So I'm starting to realize this: ministry is a lot of work! 

Along with that, I am having a blast working for Compass Church. It's just one of those places that has that environment that you wanna be in. As Craig Groeschel described it, I believe Compass has "it," which is that magical thing that every church wants but not every church has. 

My mind has been everywhere the past couple days, but I am trying to take it all in. Tomorrow is a pretty big day, I'll be working about 12 hours tomorrow, so should be fun. Haven't pulled off one of those kind of work days since I worked at Carmike Cinemas. Should be quite the experience for me.

Also, I found out that I get to attend "one" conference (http://www.perrynoble.com/2009/05/18/a-conversationnot-a-conference/) with some staff members. I think this will be just another great opportunity to gain some great ministry knowledge from some of the best and most skilled people in ministry in the nation (seriously, if you haven't heard perry noble speak before, you are missing out!). 

Greater things have yet to come, I believe this. God is preparring me for what He is preparring for me. PLEASE keep me in your prayers while I am doing this internship, I am taking quite the leap of faith even by doing this, but I believe God is gonna show up big time in my life. Prayers are most appreciated. 

-andy

No comments:

Post a Comment