Sunday, September 6, 2009

The 21 Day Daniel Fast...Aftermath

It's over. As of today. God taught me some INCREDIBLE things over the past 21 days, I couldn't believe how much God showed me! Probably the biggest thing God showed me was where He wants me to go to school after Gainesville State.

This has been the main prayer that I have been praying since the fast started (that, and God just speaking to me in some way shape or form every day). I believe He is leading me to Kennesaw State. Why Kennesaw? Beats me man. It always seemed like a super awesome school from the website and pictures, but I had no idea that's where God would be leading me. Talked to the Pops about it and he said if I make hope then I can go for sure, but if I don't then it might take some budgetary adjustments. Please be praying for me so that I can be sure of this decision.It is a huge move and leap of faith, and I don't want to jump into the deep end if I can't even swim, so please pray for me in whatever way you can over the next few months. Thank you muchly.

-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment