Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sore Teeth, NewSpring, and an Incredible Upcoming Fall

Had to have four fillings today, put me in a little sour mood so I have been somewhat bitter to people lately. Not exactly the mood I would prefer to be in, but it has been a little frustrating day today especially with these teeth. Pray that I show people mercy and I take a moment to breathe today.

Got a chance to visit NewSpring for the first time this past sunday, and I must say it was pretty awesome. Perry gave an incredible message about people who are in the church but aren't in the Kingdom. Really awesome message, I'm going back this sunday as well.

Can't wait for this fall's 706 messages, we already have an incredible year planned out! Can't wait to speak on September 9. All I'm gonna say is my message is titled "God Isn't." Should be awesome! If you are in high school, get your butt to the 706 wednesday nights!

-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment